Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Where can I buy super8mm camera in Sweden?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anybody who can get to help me where can I buy a super8mm camera in sweden? Thanks.... Jerome, deaf filmmaker

  2. #2
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Jerome. Try this link - see Super8 in the menu down left. Some in Swedish but you will recognize S8 the cam names.

    Super8: http://www.wibergsfoto.se/8mm.htm
    Main: http://www.wibergsfoto.se/english/index.html

    R

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about canon 1014 where I can buy in europe?
    Is it easy to order to buy in europe?

  4. #4
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    I?d suggest you to check some eBay sites in Europe. Many countries like UK, France, Germany have their own ebay sites. You will usually find their links low left on US ebay or European Ebay sites:

    Uk: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/

    Search:
    1014 on UK Ebay

    R

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 25, 2003 03:30 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lost bid for canon 1014. How do I find canon 1014 in europe? Thanks.... Jerome

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!! JC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •